Complete Grimoire by Lidia Pradas
A grimoire is a witch’s handbook filled with all the magickal information, rituals, and practices that a witch uses during their lifetime—a key tool of their craft.
Elegantly designed, featuring a gold foil–embossed cover and beautiful illustrations, and written in Wiccan Tips’ trademark concise and practical style, The Complete Grimoire presents the key pillars of witchcraft, including:
- Procuring the proper tools and setting up an altar
- Harnessing your spells and magick
- Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
- How to safely work with deities and spirits
You’ll also learn fundamental spells and rituals, such as casting a circle, creating a sigil, and making moon water.
Lidia is a reassuring and trusted guide on your witchcraft journey, addressing key questions and debunking common misconceptions. The Complete Grimoire is an informative, accurate resource the newly initiated and experienced witch alike can use in their daily craft.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.65 x 8.88 inches