Mimosa's Store Policies
Security, Shipping & Returns
Below is information on shopping and ordering from Mimosa’s Online Store. If you have further questions, please feel free to call or E-mail us.
- For your protection, we use a Secure Socket Layer Protocol for transmission of all information when you use our secure checkout. After you press the Checkout Button below the shopping cart, look for the padlock either at the top or bottom of your browser window. You will see that it is "locked" when you enter our secure checkout. If you double click on the padlock, you will get even more security information.
- Your Online Order will come to us through our Secure Server. We assure you that your information is secure here at the store and will only be accessible to the staff members handling your request. We will not sell, rent, or give away your name or contact information to anyone. If you would like to be placed on our e-mail list so that you can be notified of our local and online events, or sales and promotions, indicate that in the Special Instructions on the online Order Form.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Your order will be shipped within 5 business days of receipt (usually faster). The order will be confirmed by e-mail. You will be notified of any out of stock items at the time we process the order.
- We ship all domestic packages via United States Postal Service Priority mail (this includes insurance within the United States).
- International orders are shipped first class international shipping via USPS when possible. This does not include insurance and includes only limited tracking. We cannot be responsible for lost or delayed international packages as delivery to countries other than the US as there is little way to track down lost packages. The US postal service tracks these packages until they are sent abroad, and there is often little information available to us after that time. Additionally, international customers (especially in Canada and the EU, may have customs or import duties due upon the arrival of their shipment).
- As of 1/1/2021, with the departure of Britain from the EU and changes to tax responsibility for vendors we are no longer able to ship to the United Kingdom. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do not accept returns for refunds. You may, however, exchange items within thirty days of receipt. Exchanged items must be returned to us in their original condition, and a 20% restocking fee applies. You will also be responsible for return shipping fees.
If you receive damaged or incorrect items, we will be happy to replace them or exchange them. Please contact us immediately and we'll make make arrangements. Please save all packaging and the damaged product. If a box is delivered with visible damage, please indicate that when signing for the package.
"I have a question about a product."
We are always happy to talk to our customers by email or phone. Call us at (608) 256-5432.
"I do not feel comfortable giving my credit number over the internet. Can I order by phone?"
Unfortunately we are unable to take credit card information over the phone for security purposes. We are confident in the security & safety of our online card processor and have never had any security issues reported by customers!