✨ 💎 Live Sale Policies 💎 ✨
We're so excited you're interested in participating in our live sales! They're a super fun way to shop from home and learn more about crystals at the same time. Please read this entire page before attending so you are familiar with our rules & process.
✨ TO ATTEND OUR SALE:
Our live sales are free for anyone to attend, you just have to register in advance! See our Events page for information on our next upcoming sale. Once you have registered for the sale using the link provided, you'll receive an email containing your link to the sale room.
✨ TO BUY ITEMS:
1. To buy an item, guests must comment the number of the item and the word "Sold." This constitutes an agreement to make a purchase and make payment for all items in full. Non-payment will result in restriction from all future events.
2. Items are sold individually unless guest specifies multiples of the same item (by typing x2, x5 etc.)
3. Unless specified that item will come assorted, guests may request certain variants of items with variety (e.g. "darker green" or "rounder shape.") When we pick the order we will do our very best to accommodate your preference, but meeting the request cannot be guaranteed.
4. First come, first served. Winners will be determined by the order "Sold" comments appear on our end of the comment stream, which Ashley will announce verbally. Guests understand that differences in connectivity can sometimes result in a delayed stream.
5. We cannot cancel sales. Once an item is sold, you cannot redact your claim since doing so is unfair to us and the other guests.
✨ TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS:
1. You will be sent a direct invoice via PayPal for your live sale items within 24 hours of the sale concluding.
Most invoices will include your shipping charge (which will be $7.90 or higher depending on package weight, dimensions, and value). International customers and customers with very large/bulky orders may be invoiced for shipping separately.
*Please ensure that the shipping address on your PayPal account is correct, as we will ship to this address unless notified otherwise.
As of 1/1/21, with the departure of Britain from the EU and changes to tax responsibility for vendors we are no longer able to ship to the United Kingdom. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are a Wisconsin resident, you will be charged state sales tax (5.5%) on your live sale purchase.
2. Please pay your bill within 48 hours of receiving this email.
We appreciate timely payments because it helps us move onto the next step of the process quicker so we can pick and pack orders. The more time we need to spend on payment collection, the more it slows down the shipping process for everyone, so please be respectful. Failure to pay for items you claim will result in a permanent ban for all future live sales.
3. Once payment is received, your items will be picked and packed. Items are pulled based on the order payments are received. Our small team packs and labels each order individually with great care to prevent breakage of our fragile items. We appreciate your patience through this process as it can be quite time consuming.
4. If shipping was not included in your item invoice, you will receive a PayPal invoice for the cost of shipping your order after we have packed it up. We charge only for the exact amount it costs us to ship Priority Mail (domestic) or First Class Mail International. Your order will not ship after this invoice is paid.
5. As soon as we ship your order, you'll receive an email containing a tracking number you can use to check the status of your package.
Please note: Once the package is picked up by USPS, we will not have any additional access to tracking information beyond what is provided using this number, nor any additional control over the package's whereabouts.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: Please note that USPS has been experiencing more frequent shipping delays due to COVID-19 both for domestic and international packages. International packages have been particularly affected and we are seeing some packages take 3-4 times longer than usual to arrive. Don't panic...just keep an eye on your online tracking information for updates. Again, the information you see online is the same information we have access to.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please know that we cannot guarantee delivery of international packages. Once the USPS hands off the package to the next carrier, we have no way of tracking or insuring the contents of your items as the USPS often does not offer us a way to do this. Although we have only had a few problems with the thousands of packages we ship internationally, it's important to note that international packages cannot be guaranteed by us and cannot be insured. International buyers are purchasing at their own risk, though we will do absolutely everything within our power to make sure your items get to you safe and sound..
If you have any questions about the status of your order at any time, please email email@example.com.
All live sales are final, and guests understand that natural variation occurs in many of the items we feature.
If your box arrives visibly damaged, please take a picture of the damage before opening it. This will help us immensely when we submit an insurance claim. Please also email us pictures of any broken items in your package and we will follow up with you ASAP. You will need to keep all broken items AND all packaging for at least 60 days util the post office has made a determination about your claim.
Please also take care when unpacking your box and go through every piece of packing -- some of our items are extremely small and easily lost in the packaging! While we take care to organize everything neatly, shifting often occurs in transit.
Help, my stream is lagging and I'm way behind everyone else!
Try refreshing, and if that doesn't help, lower the quality setting of your video by clicking the little gear symbol. If you're still experiencing issues, you may have a wi-fi connectivity issue.
Can I still participate if I don't have a PayPal account?
Yes! You can use a credit card to securely check out and pay your invoice via PayPal without having a PayPal account. Just click "Pay Now" on your invoice and use the "debit or credit card" option rather than logging in.
Can I add leftover sale items to my order after the sale ends?
Absolutely! If you are interested in leftover items from the sale, email us to check on availability. You can even rewatch the live stream to get an idea of what is left. Please send requests for leftover items within 24 hours of sale concluding.
Can I add items from the store that weren't in the sale to my order?
Yes! If you are interested in a crystal that wasn't in the sale or available in our online selection, let us know and we will send you a list of anything we have available in-store.
Please send requests for additional items within 24 hours of sale concluding.
Can I combine my live sale items with a purchase from the online store?Absolutely! We're happy to combine items wherever possible to save us the boxes and you the shipping charge! But it's important that you...
Place your website order within 24 hours of sale concluding and add a note that you also have live sale items in the Special Instructions box under your shopping cart so we know to combine your orders into one package.
If we see that you placed a website order before your live sale invoice is sent, we will leave shipping off. If you end up double paying, we will issue a refund for the difference.
Can I hold my box for multiple sales so my items ship together?
Yes, please let us know you would like to hold your box and we will happy to do so. We will hold your items for as many sales as you would like, or until your box is full (whichever comes first). This is a great way to save on shipping (and save us a little time too!)
I'm a Love & Light student, can I use my student discount?
Due to the amount of labor that goes into setting up, conducting, and fulfilling our live sales, we cannot apply any discounts to live sale orders. But you're always welcome to use your very special student discount code on our website.