✨ 💎 Live Sale Policies 💎 ✨
We're so excited you're interested in participating in our live sales! They're a super fun way to shop from home and learn more about crystals at the same time. Please read this entire page before attending so you are familiar with our rules & process.
✨ TO ATTEND OUR SALE:
Our live sales are free for anyone to attend. See our Events page for information on our next upcoming sale. Once you have registered for the sale using the link provided, you'll receive email notification before the sale begins!
Our live sales are hosted on WebinarJam. To access them you MUST register beforehand, but it's easy and totally free!
✨ TO BUY ITEMS:
1. To buy an item, guests must comment the number of the item and the word "Sold." This constitutes an agreement to make a purchase and make payment for all items in full. Non-payment will result in restriction from all future events.
2. Items are sold individually unless guest specifies multiples of the same item (by typing x2, x5 etc.)
3. Unless specified that item will come assorted, guests may request certain variants of items with variety (e.g. "darker green" or "rounder shape.") When we pick the order we will do our best to accommodate your preference, but meeting the request cannot be guaranteed.
4. First come, first served. Winners will be determined by the order "Sold" comments appear on our end of the comment stream, which Ashley will announce verbally. Guests understand that differences in connectivity can sometimes result in a delayed stream.
5. We cannot cancel sales. Once an item is sold, you cannot redact your claim since doing so is unfair to us and the other guests.
✨ TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS:
1. Your total bill and a list of the items you purchased will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the sale concluding.
2. Please remit the exact total of the bill shown in USD to email@example.com via PayPal within 48 hours of receiving this email. If the name you used to purchase items differs from the name on your PayPal account PLEASE add it to the order notes on this payment in the PayPal transaction or notify us via email.
Please send payment within the 48 hours and don't make us chase you down 😁 We appreciate timely payments because it helps us move onto the next step of the process quicker so we can pick and pack orders. The more time we need to spend on payment collection, the more it slows down the shipping process for everyone, so please be respectful. Failure to pay for items you claim will result in a permanent ban for all future live sales.
Guests understand that shipping is not included in their remitted payment and will be billed separately once their order is packed. We do things this way so that each customer is only charged the exact shipping amount needed to ship and insure (when possible) their specific items. Most boxes will ship in the US by priority mail for $8+, to Canada for $15+, and internationally for $23+. If your box is large or heavy, then additional shipping fees may apply.
3. Once payment is received, your items will be picked and packed. Items are pulled based on the order payments are received, so the sooner you pay, the better the items you will receive. Our small team packs and labels each order individually with great care to prevent breakage of our fragile items. We appreciate your patience through this process as it can be quite time consuming. PLEASE NOTE: Picking and packing items before we're able to calculate shipping amounts is quite an intensive process (especially since we package things VERY well and label all of your items), so please be patient while waiting for your shipping invoice.
4. Once your order is packed, you will receive a PayPal invoice for the cost of shipping your order. We charge only for the exact amount it costs us to ship fully insured Priority Mail. If you are a Wisconsin resident, you will be charged state sales tax (0.55%) along with shipping. PLEASE NOTE: We ship items in the order payments are received for shipping, so the sooner you pay this invoice, the sooner your items will go out.
5. Once your shipping invoice is paid, your order will ship! You'll receive an email containing a tracking number you can use to check the status of your package. (Customers understand that once the package is picked up by USPS, we will not have any additional access to tracking information beyond what is provided using this number.).
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: Please note that the USPS has been experiencing shipping delays due to Covid-19 both for domestic and international packages. International packages have been particularly affected and we are seeing some package take 3-4 times longer than usual to arrive. Don't panic...just keep an eye on your online tracking information for updates. Again, the information you see online is the same information we have access to.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please know that we cannot guarantee delivery of international packages. Once the USPS hands off the package to the next carrier, we have no way of tracking or insuring the contents of your items as the USPS often does not offer us a way to do this. Although we have only had a few problems with the thousands of packages we ship internationally, it's important to note that international packages cannot be guaranteed by us and cannot be insured. International buyers are purchasing at their own risk, though we will do absolutely everything within our power to make sure your items get to you safe and sound..
If you have any questions about the status of your order at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response within 1-2 business days :)
All live sales are final, and guests understand that natural variation occurs in many of the items we feature.
If your box arrives visibly damaged, please take a picture of the damage before opening it. This will help us immensely when we submit an insurance claim. Please also email us pictures of any broken items in your package and we will follow up with you ASAP. You will need to keep all broken items AND all packaging for at least 60 days util the post office has made a determination about your claim.
Please also take care when unpacking your box and go through every piece of packing -- some of our items are extremely small and easily lost in the packaging! While we take care to organize everything neatly, shifting often occurs in transit.
Help, my stream is lagging and I'm way behind everyone else!
Try refreshing, and if that doesn't help, lower the quality setting of your video by clicking the little gear symbol. If you're still experiencing issues, you may have a wi-fi connectivity issue.
How do I send my payment via PayPal?
First you will need to sign up for a PayPal account if you don't already have one. It's easy, safe, and free. Sign up here – it takes just a couple minutes.
Once you have an account, follow these simple instructions to send money!
If you don't have a PayPal account and you REALLY don't want one, you can contact us by email and request that we send you an invoice instead. You can use a credit card to securely check out and pay your invoice via PayPal without having a PayPal account.
Can I add items to my order after the sale ends?
Absolutely! If you are interested in leftover items from the sale, email us to check on availability. You can even rewatch the live stream to get an idea of what is left.
If you would like to add items from our online store, place an order via our website as normal and PLEASE add a note that you also have live sale items in the Special Instructions box under your shopping cart listing so we know to combine your orders into one package!
When we invoice you for shipping, we will deduct the amount you paid in shipping for your website order from your shipping bill.
If you are interested in an item that you didn't see at the live sale or find online, feel free to email us your request and we will check our in-store stock and let you know what is available with photos of what's in stock plus prices.
Can I hold my box for multiple sales so my items ship together?
Yes, please let us know you would like to hold your box and we will happy to do so. We will hold your items for as many sales as you would like, or until your box is full (whichever comes first).
I'm a Love & Light student, can I use my student discount?
Due to the amount of labor that goes into setting up, conducting, and fulfilling our live sales, we cannot apply any discounts to live sale orders. But you're always welcome to use your very special student discount code on our website.