Ka Fuh Scents of Blossoms in the Wind Japanese Incense - Various Scents
This non-toxic, Japanese incense carries the scents of blossoms in the wind (ka-fuh) and is made from selected natural organic ingredients by incense craftsmen.
This is an exceptionally pure incense by Nippon Kodo that we recommend for those with smoke sensitivities!Ka-fuh (pronounced "ka-fu") is the scent of blossoms in the wind. Ka-fuh leads you to imagine sunlight filtering through the branches and leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower, as the mild scent of blossoms wafts softly in the air. Ka-fuh is made from carefully selected fine ingredients by incense craftsmen. Ka-fuh incenses use no bamboo core so you will enjoy the true fragrance of the pure incense without the burning wood odor. This value-packed, Ka-fuh incense box contains 120 sticks (approximately 5 inches long).
- No bamboo core, clean-burning, & pure scent
- Package contains 120 sticks
- For refreshment, meditation, & clear thoughts
- Very little smoke when burning
Available in various scents:
- Aqua - a clear floral aqua note of cyclamen with a pleasing scent of primrose, as fresh as a gentle summer breeze
Cypress (Hinoki) - experience the fresh scent and tranquility of cypress forest
- Lavender - the fragrance of fields of lavender as far as the eye can see; enjoy the pleasure of a lavender garden as a light summer breeze wafts your care away.
- White Plum - clear floral note of this white plum fragrance will permeate the air to please and delight you
Do not leave incense, candles, or other forms of fire burning while unattended. Burn these items only in a fire-safe dish intended for this use (on a level, heat-resistant surface). Keep candles and incense away from children, pets, windows or drafty areas, and any combustible items.