Herbal Bundles for Ritual Use
Space clearing with herbs is an easy and effective way to block, clear and even counter negative forces and energies.
- Bundles made from the leaves of Cedar trees are good for forgiveness & emotional balance. A great choice for attracting positive, "bright" energy. It can also create or enhance a positive mood, and is often chosen to recharge a space that has housed someone who has been ill or who has died.
- Juniper is valued for its protective properties & attracting good fortune.
- Pine is a revitalizing scent that strengthens resolve during challenging, stressful, or busy times.
- Rosemary is a fragrant shrub with evergreen leaves resembling pine needles that grow from woody stems bearing small, pale-blue flowers in spring and early summer. Rosemary is known for improving concentration and enhancing the memory. For correspondences, ritual uses, and more, check out out free downloadable Rosemary Info Sheet here!
- Small bundles measure about 4" long and 1" thick.
- Large bundles measure about 7¼" long and 1½" thick.
- Comes bound with red, blue, or white string.
Do not leave incense, candles, or other forms of fire burning while unattended. Burn these items only in a fire-safe dish intended for this use (on a level, heat-resistant surface). Keep candles and incense away from children, pets, windows or drafty areas, and any combustible items.