Tumbled Unakite for Balance & Heart Healing
Small tumbled Unakite measure approximately ¾" x ½" x ¼"
Medium tumbled Unakite measures approximately 1½" x ¾" x ¾"
Size is approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Common Healing Properties of Unakite:
- Creates emotional balance
- Stimulates compassion and empathy
- Encourages gratitude
- Promotes spiritual ascension
- Helps you establish a connection with nature (especially with the plant kingdom)
- Instills determination
- Facilitates feelings of love and friendship
- Disintegrates negative energy and replaces it with positive energy
- Helps to calm (especially when you’re experiencing anxiety or a great deal of stress)
I enjoy self-care time regularly to keep myself feeling balanced and whole.
More on Unakite:
Unakite is primarily green epidote, combined with clear quartz and inclusions of pinkish feldspar. It’s sometimes called Unakite Granite, and is named after the Unakas mountains in North Carolina where it was first found. Since it contains both pink and green, the two colors associated with the heart chakra, it can be the perfect stone for heart healing, balance, and other work with the heart chakra. This balancing effect can be especially helpful for couples working together. It’s also an excellent support stone for pregnancy and childbirth.
Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance it. Information within this site is metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystals should only be used with the understanding that they are not an independent therapy, but rather are just part of a holistic healing approach to wellness.
Also shown in photo: Amber Cork Jar