Crystal Starter Kit for Love & Light's CCH Program
- A Selenite wand
- 1 piece of Labradorite (tumbled)
- 1 piece of Clear Quartz (tumbled)
- 1 piece of Moonstone (tumbled)
- 2 small Quartz crystal points
- 8 double terminated Quartz crystals (Tibetan Quartz)
- 2 grounding crystals (natural Black Tourmaline crystals)
- 2 sets of 7 Chakra Stones (Red Tiger's Eye, Red Jasper, Peach Quartz, Sunstone, Yellow Fluorite, Yellow Jasper, Green Aventurine, Rose Quartz, Blue Lace Agate, Angelite, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Amethyst, and Lepidolite with Pink Tourmaline)
Your crystals will be hand-picked by our team and packaged with care in a cute organza bag for safekeeping. We do not individually label the crystals in starter kits, but you will receive a printed list of all of the stones with a physical description for easy identification!
Please remember that the crystals in this kit are all natural materials that come from the earth, so the appearance of your stones (including size, shape, and color) may vary slightly from what is depicted in the photo. However, we can promise that we have hand-picked the very highest quality of stones from what we have available to put these kits together!
Please also note that some of the crystals will vary in size from one another - for example, you can expect a fairly large piece of Yellow Jasper while the much rarer Lepidolite with Pink Tourmaline will be smaller in comparison. This is due to the rarity of the stones and our intention to provide a range of tools for you in your healing explorations! We are often asked if the size, shape, or finish of a crystal makes a difference in its energetic properties – and the answer is that it often depends on the practitioner. We hope that the wide variety of stones in this kit will be a help to you in determining your preferences and strengths during healing sessions.
Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance it. Information within this site is metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystals should only be used with the understanding that they are not an independent therapy, but rather are just part of a holistic healing approach to wellness.