Reiki for Life by Penelope Quest
The classic text suitable for Reiki beginners and masters alike—now revised and updated with the latest findings and techniques into this arcane energy healing practice
An exciting and comprehensive handbook, Reiki for Life contains everything readers need to know about the healing art of Reiki, including basic routines, details about the power and potential of each level, special techniques for enhancing Reiki practice, and helpful direction on the use of Reiki toward spiritual growth. Comparing the origins and development of Reiki in the West and the East, revealing methods specific to the original Japanese Reiki tradition, and suitable for beginners, experienced practitioners, and teachers alike, this book:
- Explains what Reiki is and how it works.
- Gives detailed instruction in First and Second Degree techniques.
- Illustrates how to perform Reiki on yourself, as well as on others.
- Advises on how to become a Reiki master/teacher.
- Includes special advanced methods for working with Reiki.
Complete with illustrations and a useful section of resources, Reiki for Life is a must-have for seekers anxious to learn about this fast-growing healing practice.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches