Moonrise Magic Ritual Quick Spell Candles - Various Scents
These candles come wrapped with instructions for using them in ritual and spellwork. Instructions include what to write on the candle, what day to burn it, and what to do with the left over wax.
- Burn time: Approximately 4 hours
- Measure 6" tall by 3/4" wide.
Available in Various Scents Available:
- Archangel Michael (Defender) - Light this candle to call the angel Michael, who is the defender of the faithful and protector of the weak. Call on him when you need protection and to ask for justice and balance!
- Archangel Raphael (Healing) - This candle is to call Raphael, the shining healer. Ask Raphael to heal you, your family, friends and the world. His blessings are unlimited!
- Goddess Aphrodite (Love) - This candle is used to call in love and romance. Aphrodite symbolizes undiluted love, pure passion and pure romance. She represents pure desire in the matters of the heart. Call on her to bring in what you desire!
- Goddess Banshee (Express Loss) - In Irish folklore the Banshee, a female spirit, heralded death/loss. Burn this brown candle to express loss.
- Goddess Callisto (Beauty) - Callisto, the Greek nympth-turned constellation (Ursa Major), was the embodiment of beauty. Use this pretty pink candle to summon the powers of that beauty.
- Goddess Cerridwen (Knowledge) - An enchantress from Welsh mythology, Cerridwen is considered a woman of incredible power and magic. She pervades Welsh and Irish culture as an emblem of wisdom, knowledge and rebirth, remaining today as a Wiccan goddess of inspiration. Burn this beautiful brown candle as an homage to Cerridwen.
- Goddess Demeter (Hope) - Burn this green candle in honor of Demeter, Greek goddess of the Earth, the harvest, and agriculture.
- Goddess Isis (Healing Magic) - Among the many attributes of Isis, she was the Egyptian goddess of healing and magic. Use this red candle in homage to this multi-dimensional goddess.
- Quick Spell (Altar)
- Quick Spell (Banishing)
- Quick Spell (Channeling)
- Quick Spell (Clearing)
- Quick Spell (Fiery Sword of Protection)
- Quick Spell (Remove Bad Vibes)
- Quick Spell (Spell Breaker)
- Quick Spell (World Peace)
- Saint Barbara (Protector of Women) - St. Barbara is the protector of women. Ask for her help in situations involving husbands, boyfriends or fathers.
- Saint Francis (Protector of Animals) - Light this candle and ask St. Francis, the protector of animals, to help in situations involving pets or livestock.
- Saint Our Lady of Guadalupe (Miracles) - Burn this candle to ask Our Lady of Guadalupe to help you in whatever situation you are in. She is known for her miracles!
Do not leave incense, candles, or other forms of fire burning while unattended. Burn these items only in a fire-safe dish intended for this use (on a level, heat-resistant surface). Keep candles and incense away from children, pets, windows or drafty areas, and any combustible items.