Aura Cacia Vetiver Essential Oil .5 oz.
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizaniodes) is tall a grass plant with strong, expansive roots that establish a solid, intricate connection with the earth. The roots are the source of the botanical’s similarly anchoring essential oil.
Aura Cacia Vetiver is predominantly grown and processed in Haiti and Madagascar. It is sustainably produced – the roots are continually split and replanted. Sugar cane byproduct residues are burned to produce heat for the steam distillation process.
- Vetiver’s aroma is sweet, heavy and fragrant, like moist soil. Its earthy, peaceful oil evokes a sense of connectivity and quiet, which is why it is widely used in colognes, perfumes and personal care products for men and women.
- Aromatically, vetiver has powerful, fixative properties. When blended with other oils, it unites a collective aroma, making a scent last longer and smell more consistent throughout evaporation.
- Vetiver anchors any grounding essential oil experience, making it desirable for use after work or school, and especially in diffusions before bedtime.
- Vetiver blends well with many other essential oils, including sandalwood, lavender, lavandin, jasmine, geranium, rose, patchouli, clary sage, ylang ylang, melissa (lemon balm), cassia, and bergamot.
- Vetiver essential oil is generally considered a base note.
Vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) oil.