Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide by KG Stiles
Over 250 Recipes for Natural Wholesome Aromatherapy
Explore the world of natural, nontoxic essential oils for all aspects of your life. Stimulate your senses and soothe your body and soul with the popular practice that has become a respected, safe alternative to modern medicine. Learn all about essential oils to use for bettering your life and the lives of your family and friends.
- Profiles of the most widely used essential oils
- Formulas and blending guides with the most effective techniques for using them
- Accurate application methods from time-honored poultices to modern day steam inhalation
- Remedies for a wide range of ailments including muscle strain, headaches and skin problems
- DIY personal care from beauty treatments, massage and cooking to moms & new babies, pets and spiritual healing
- Over 300 stunning images
This comprehensive guide is a must-have resource and welcome addition to the libraries of experienced and novice aromatherapists alike.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 8.9 inches