Aura Cacia Sage Essential Oil .5 oz.
Sage (Salvia officinalis) is often used for its support of body care vitality. It brings a fresh, herbal aroma to any blend.
Aura Cacia Sage Essential Oil typically comes from Austria and Croatia. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the partially dried leaves.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- The aroma of sage essential oil is described as sweet and herbaceous.
- Warm and penetrating, sage is an effective essential oil for home care and cleansing applications. It is often used in diffusions for stale spaces.
- Sage is useful in skin applications when blended well. For body care, sage is used in massage blends and chest balms. The oil is a wonderful addition to warming blends, especially when it’s cold.
- Ceremonially, sage is perceived to impart wisdom and strength. Its aroma is used in rites and spiritual practices.
- Sage blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender, rosemary and citrus oils.
- Sage is generally considered a top note.
Salvia officinalis (sage) oil.