Mayim’s Vegan Table by Mayim Bialik & Jay Gordon
More than 100 Great-Tasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family to Yours
Emmy nominated actress, New York Times bestselling author, and mom shares a cookbook with her favorite vegan recipes, with nutritional information and advice from a pediatrician.
Actress Mayim Bialik shares the concerns of parents everywhere: when it comes to nutrition and feeding your family, you want healthy meals, but also food that everyone can enjoy, and a balanced lifestyle that's inexpensive and fuss-free. Not only does Mayim share more than 100 easy plant-based recipes for dishes that are as delicious as they are healthy, she has also teamed up with pediatrician Jay Gordon to offer:
- Basic nutritional information about a plant-based diet
- The real deal on raising kids on a plant-based diet (myths, debunked)
- Vegan family essentials (including a list of what to always keep in the pantry)
- Tips and strategies for easy meal planning and healthy eating out
And, of course, the food: you'll find recipes for Mayim's favorite breakfasts, snacks, lunches, dinners, and desserts, including kid-approved meals like build-your-own tacos and mac n cheez, Mediterranean and Asian-inspired salads that parents will love, comfort-food classics like kugel and matzoh ball soup, and many more.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches