Aloha Bay Chakra Votive Candles - Various Fragrances
Aloha Bay Nature Scented Votives are made with a coconut wax blend that does not contain palm wax. They burn hotter than most other candles on the market because of the kind of wax and their wicks, made of braided cotton with paper cores.
- Guaranteed Fair Trade
- Scented with 100% pure essential oils
- Approximate burn time: 16 hours.
- 2 oz. candle, sold individually
Available in a Variety of Fragrances:
- Root Chakra - Money (Red): When you are trying to make things happen in the material world, in relation to business or material possessions, the energy to succeed will come from this chakra (Cassia, Clove, & Nutmeg)
- Sacral Chakra - Love (Orange): This chakra is about sensuality, emotions and intuition. It gives you the ability to relate to others in an open and friendly way, moving toward a fulfilling emotional and sexual life (Cedar, Spruce, & Rosemary)
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Protection (Yellow): This chakra holds the "Chi" or life force or personal power, shielding negative influences. It leads to your own unique gift in work, art and service, bringing harmony to your life (Bergamot, Lime, & Grapefruit)
- Heart Chakra - Healing (Green): The heart chakra is the center of compassion and love. When you are hurt in life or love, the first impulse is to close your heart. You must release your pain and love again (Lavandin, Orange, & Tangerine)
- Throat Chakra - Positive Energy (Blue): The throat chakra is the center of communication. You will be drawn to meet new and wonderful people and embrace experiences that will encourage your spiritual growth (Moroccan Rose & Chamomile)
- Third Eye Chakra - Abundance (Indigo): The chakra of the third eye, the center of psychic power and higher intuition. Your true self will attract unlimited resources, power, and compassion to realize your destiny (Lavender, Fir, & Chamomile)
- Crown Chakra Happiness (Purple): This chakra is associated with Divine Energy and Self Realization. Through meditation and prayer we surrender to the higher power (Patchouli, Labdanum, & Frankincense)
Do not leave incense, candles, or other forms of fire burning while unattended. Burn these items only in a fire-safe dish intended for this use (on a level, heat-resistant surface). Keep candles and incense away from children, pets, windows or drafty areas, and any combustible items.