Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein & Julie Chai
Grow, Harvest & Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms
The Cut Flower Garden: Erin Benzakein is a florist farmer, leader in the locaflor farm to centerpiece movement, and owner of internationally renowned Floret Flower Farm in Washington's lush Skagit Valley.
A stunning flower book: This beautiful gardening book and guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous blooms year round provides readers with vital tools to nurture a stunning flower garden and use their blossoms and cut flowers to create show stopping arrangements. It makes a beautiful gift for any occasion, for friends, loved ones and gardening lovers alike!
Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden:Cut Flower Garden is equal parts instruction and inspiration—a flower gardening book overflowing with lush photography of magnificent flowers and breathtaking arrangements organized by season. Find inspiration in this lush flower book:
• Irresistible photos of Erin's flower farm that showcase exquisite blooms
• Tips for growing in a variety of spaces and climates
• Step by step instructions for lavish garlands, airy centerpieces, and romantic florist design and décor for every season
A perfect gift: Flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement will love this book.
• For those who loved Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers by Erin Benzakein, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder.
- Hardcover : 308 pages
- Dimensions : 7.63 x 1.13 x 10.25 inches