Chakra Meditation by Layne Redmond
Transformation Through the Seven Energy Centers of the Body
Our chakras―the seven energy centers located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head―govern every aspect of our health and consciousness. Resting in the lower chakra is the primordial life force of kundalini.
With Chakra Meditation, Layne Redmond presents a complete program for awakening kundalini and bringing its cleansing, revitalizing energy up through all seven of your chakras. Combining five traditional yogic techniques―visualization, breathing, postures, sacred sounds, and meditation―Redmond provides a safe and effective system to tune each chakra and open you to inner sources of inspiration and personal power.
This book-and-CD training program includes:
- Eight full-color chakra yantra (sacred geometry) illustrations to help focus your healing meditations
- The "Breath of Fire" practice to cleanse the respiratory system
- Yogic gazing techniques to sharpen concentration, release anger, and rejuvenate the eyes
- Nadi shodhana (alternate nostril) breathing to purify the energy channels in the body
- A full 30-minute chakra purification practice to enhance physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual growth
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1 inches