Astrology Made Easy by Yasmin Boland
A guide to understanding your birth chart - A clear and step-by-step guide to understanding the age-old wisdom of astrology.
Astrology is an ancient and well-known wisdom system, yet still shrouded in mystery. In this book, award-winning astrology writer Yasmin Boland provides the tools every astrology newbie needs to understand their chart and begin making accurate predictions.
In this book, readers will explore how astrology can be used as a tool to better understand ourselves and others. They will also learn:
- how to read and understand their chart
- how the planets, the signs of the zodiac, the houses and their aspects relate to each other
- the talents and challenges every person is born with
- how to make predictions
- how to be a better parent, friend, and colleague through knowing your close-ones' charts
The book includes a link for the reader to download their personalized astrology chart.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8 inches