Tarot Made Easy by Kim Arnold
Learn How to Read and Interpret the Cards - A fascinating book that reveals the ancient craft of tarot and offers detailed guidance on how to conduct readings of your own!
This book teaches the reader how to connect with the time-honored wisdom and spiritual power of the tarot and make major decisions - just by turning a card.
Ideal for first-time users of tarot cards, this book includes guidance on:
- Choosing the right deck for you
- Interpreting each of the 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana cards
- A variety of different spreads and techniques for weaving together the cards when you do a reading for yourself and others
- Ways to meditate on the cards and go deeper into their messages
Author and tarot expert Kim Arnold teaches using the Rider Waite tarot, which is acknowledged as the classic deck to begin understanding this ancient system.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8 inches