Aura Cacia Discover Essential Oils Kit
Discovering the four most popular and versatile essential oils is now easier than ever. Aura Cacia Discover Essential Oils Kit includes Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil. Each kit also includes a learning guide with quick tips, recipes, dilution rates and safety guidelines.
Kit includes 1 (.25 fl. oz.) bottle each of lavender, peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oil and a learning guide with tips and recipes.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most popular essential oil and is widely recognized for its floral-herbaceous aroma and many uses. It is generally considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children. Lavender essential oil has a perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma and provides an unmatched array of attributes: relaxing, refreshing and cleansing. Mix 3 drops lavender with 1 teaspoon carrier oil for a calming scalp massage and hair serum. Add 18 drops to the water in laundry rinse cycle for fresh-scented clothes and linens.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil is well known for its cooling, refreshing, and energizing properties and is often used in massage oils and air fresheners. Peppermint essential oil has a very potent, fresh, minty-menthol aroma that produces a cooling sensation and refreshing, atmosphere. Inhale before a workout to promote an energizing mood.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma and is known for its cleansing, exhilarating effects and is a common ingredient in salves and home care products. Eucalyptus essential oil has a fresh, penetrating aroma and is a common ingredient in salves. Mix 6 drops eucalyptus with 1 tablespoon coconut oil for a chest salve.
- Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil is popular for its cleansing and purification power, and is used in many home care products as well as body, facial and hair care products. Tea tree essential oil has an intense, spicy-medicinal aroma with cleansing and protecting benefits. Dispense a few drops of tea tree into garbage disposal between uses.
Directions: Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skincare oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Image: Frontier Co-Op
More in this Collection
Aura Cacia Pine Oil .5 oz.
Aura Cacia Myrrh Oil .5 oz.
Back To Oils