Spirit in Nature Chakra Flower Essences
Flower essence blends designed to unblock and stimulate each chakra. Flower essences are a popular herbal, all-natural choice for easing anxiety, stress, and tension. Use them for an enchanting scented bath, make your own spray, even sprinkle in your washing machine!
- 7th Chakra: The Crown chakra, is located at the top of the head, it is represented by the color violet. Its beneficial qualities are freedom, harmony, and bliss. The nature of this chakra is expressed in the following flower essences: Coconut, Date and Pear. The 7th Chakra Blend Flower Essence embraces our highest potential and perfect well-being. Its nature is non-dualistic, meaning free from the thwarting cross-currents of all opposing energies. It represents the highest possible goal, and destiny, of every human being. Coconut enhances uplifted spiritual awareness, superconscious and solution-orientation while date is for tender sweetness and seeing without judgment and Pear is to instill inner peace.
- 6th Chakra: The Third Eye chakra is the metaphysical seat of the human ego and is represented by the color indigo. The essences in this chakra blend are Avocado, Corn and Pear. This chakra blend can help one overcome loss of individuality, vanity and despair. Avocado is good for memory and can remove mental blocks while Corn increases mental vitality to help move forward and Pear brings inner peace.
- 5th Chakra: The Throat chakra, used for metaphysical speaking and to process emotions, represented by the color deep blue. This chakra is expressed with Apple, Banana, and Lettuce and can help overcome boredom, nervousness, and restlessness. Apple can instill a calm and focused mind while Banana brings emotional stillness and Lettuce helps process emotions and inspire concentrated creativity.
- 4th Chakra: The Heart chakra represents unconditional love and inner freedom, expressed by the color green. The chakra blend is made of Grape, Peach, and Raspberry Essence and can help overcome separation, negative emotions, and disconnection. Grape instills a love for all things while Peach brings a feeling of selflessness that balances the heart and Raspberry brings compassion.
- 3rd Chakra: The Solar Plexus chakra brings expressive self-control and is represented by the color yellow. This blend is made up of Cherry, Orange, and Pineapple essence and can help overcome guilt, impatience, and indifference. Cherry instills a sense of cheerfulness and positivity while Orange brings enthusiasm and Pineapple brings self-awareness.
- 2nd Chakra: The Sacral chakra brings flexibility and is represented by the color orange. This blend is made up of Almond, Blackberry, and Fig essence and can help overcome indecisiveness. Almond instills a sense of integrity and self-control while Blackberry brings intuitive awareness and Fig allows for relaxed self-acceptance.
- 1st Chakra: The Root chakra expresses perseverance and steadfastness and is represented by the color red. This blend is made up of Spinach, Strawberry and Tomato Essences and can help overcome stubbornness and insecurity. Spinach brings a sense of simplicity and straightforwardness while Strawberry instills dignity and Tomato enhances courage and a steadfast nature.